- 4 – 8 hours/week (not including Club Meeting)
- Provides leadership to the Society
- Ensures that the constitution is followed.
- Ensures that the Society operates on a sound financial basis.
- Ensures that the membership is flourishing.
- Ensures that the members are receiving the benefits due to them, as members, according to the objectives of the Society.
- Presides at Society membership meetings.
- Calls and presides at Executive meetings.
- Prepares and makes available agendas in advance of Executive meetings, and ensures coverage of all topics.
- Delegates Vice President to assume the duties of the President in the President’s absence.
- Acts as the Society’s spokesperson.
- Ensures that the Executive and the committees perform their duties effectively.
- Acts as co-signing officer.
- Appoints Vice president or other responsible person to ensure that the Salon is carried out on an annual basis.
- Responsible for the business portion of the AGM.
- Reports to the Executive.
error: Content is protected !!