- Officer reporting to the President and to the Executive.
- Maintains the financial records of the Society.
- Collects the annual dues in conjunction with the Membership Coordinator.
- Prepares and presents an annual budget for consideration at the first Executive meeting of the Society year.
- Maintains and keeps an inventory of the Society’s physical assets.
- Renews Society’s liability insurance policy yearly.
- Acts as the custodian of funds and pays all expenses.
- Maintains the Society’s bank account.
- Acts as a cosigning officer.
- Reports the financial position of the Society at each Executive meeting, and submits outstanding bills for approval.
- Administers the petty cash fund.
- Recommends the best use of the Society’s money.
- Makes available all financial records for review by the Auditor/Reviewer.
- Presents the financial report at the AGM.
- Presents the financial Audit/Review at the AGM.
error: Content is protected !!